now hiring Aveda Ready, Front Desk Receptionist
**BEAUTY SCHOOL STUDENTS** - we are happy to review your resume in the interest of working with us and getting some in-salon experience but this job DOES NOT guarantee a job as stylist when you graduate. If a chair is open, then yeah, we can talk but full disclosure, this is a FRONT DESK job so I wouldn't want to mislead you or let ya down....just being up front. Ok, the job:
- hourly rate, part time at 25-30 hours per week (Sunday - Tuesday)
- heavy phones and computer scheduling- you have to be a whip smart MAC user
- daily tasks include but not limited to: sweep lots of hair, keep salon work area's tidy and ready for staff use, do laundry up and down basement steps, take out garbage, empty barbicide, light cleaning of clean bathroom. It's like Cinderella minus the mean sister stuff and you get paid. The glass slipper / Prince thing is on you.
- ROSY www.getrosy.com Salon Software experience a big plus
- Aveda experience a big plus
- credit card machine and cash drawer balancing report experience necessary
- moderate cleaning of shelves, light lifting of product shipments
- immediate opening - 2 days of training and then bam! You're on!
- report to salon manager
- must be punctual, honest, cool, dedicated worker. This is not a seasonal job. We are looking for a long term front desk rockstar!
- performance reviews and job growth opportunities annually
HOW TO APPLY
- email email@example.com no phone calls, please.
- include resume, cover letter and references. If you are missing any of these three things, do not apply until you have them all ready to email.
DO NOT APPLY IF:
- you are addicted to your cellphone
- you think it'll be cool to work in a salon but by September you'll be "over it"
- you are usually in George Webb's at 3am on a night where the salon opens at 9am
- you do not know how to use a MAC computer
- you've had 4 jobs in the past 10 months